With the help of NFTs, Rario is building the foundations for the cricket fans of the future. Imagine living in a town where everyone talks to each other, plays sports, and even makes a living by playing cricket. If you like cricket, you wouldn’t jump at the chance to live in this paradise, would you?
Now that you have Rario NFTs, you can do that. Think of it as a private club where every member is part of a thriving community and has access to a wide range of benefits that any cricket fan would want.
Rario Review: What are Rario NFTs?
With the Non Fungible Tokens or NFTs, that Rario gives us, cricket fans are entering a whole new era.
Not only are these digital assets properly licensed and come with proof of ownership, a unique serial number, and a limited number, but they also give you access to a private club made just for cricket fans.
The NFTs could come in the form of luxury collection cards of your favorite athletes (called “Moment Cards”) or short movies that show great moments in sports (Player Cards).
There are many layers to these NFTs, and each one has a different amount of lack. If you have a rarer NFT in your collection, you are eligible for extra unique benefits (beyond the bragging rights of owning rare collectibles of your favorite players). Because there are only so many of these NFTs, only the most dedicated fans will be able to get their hands on them.
If you buy a very rare digital item, you might be able to get access to a number of services, such as some fun games and activities.
On the Rario platform, which is the only place where you can get these NFTs, you can buy them through the Rario Marketplace, pack-drops, and auctions. Think about how long it takes to sell tickets to the World Cup Final compared to these pack drops. The last one sold out in just a few minutes.
What gives our NFTs their “blue-chip” status and makes them truly stand out are the following:
- Digital art galleries have a place for both historical events and interesting objects with great design and curation.
- We have unique partnerships with the best athletes, leagues, and governing bodies.
Rario Review: Moment cards
Moment Cards are short movies that show your favorite cricket players from our partner leagues and amazing things that have happened in cricket. Our website has links to all of these videos.
Our own in-house technology and a team of experienced cricket players record the most exciting parts of the game on video.
Moment Cards come in three levels, and there are only a certain number of each:
Rario Review: Player Cards
Player Cards are high-end collector cards of your favorite players. People who can be reached through partner leagues and message boards and Player Ambassadors are also included in player cards to increase their value.
Because of the unique partnerships, we’ve made with some of the best players, leagues, and boards from around the world, we now have access to more than 1,200 players in both the men’s and women’s formats.
There are different levels and numbers of Player Cards, such as:
Rario Review: Popular faces as Official ambassadors
Some of the best past players and current champions worldwide are on our team right now. Their one-of-a-kind NFTs will only be accessible through the Rario platform.
Here’s a short summary of Rario brand ambassadors:
- Rishabh Pant, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Dinesh Karthik, Venky Iyer, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, and others are on Team India. The team also has Ishant Sharma and Bhuvaneshwar Kumar (and many more to come).
- A-list cricketers from all over the world, like Jason Holder, Rashid Khan, Aaron Finch, Quinton de Kock, and Shakib Al Hasan (more in the pipeline).
- Smriti Mandhana and Shafali Verma are well-known women.
- Legends: Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag and Zaheer Khan.
In addition to these great players, Rario league partnerships have given us access to more than 1100 players and counting.
Rario Review: Rario Club Feature
The Rario Club is a busy online community for cricket fans that are supported by tokens that are not made up (NFTs). The Rario Club will combine the best parts of both in-person and online fandom, making it the best place for Cricket fans to get together.
Those who are part of Rario NFT and have Player Cards or Moment Cards can get into the club.
The Rario Club will offer a wide range of services, both online and in real life (IRL), to meet the needs of Cricket fans of all kinds in such a virtual world.
Rario Club Benefits
As cricket fans, we know how far we’ve gone to show how much we like the sport. Some of us have traveled more than halfway around the world to go to stadium games, and others have put everything on the line to get memorabilia and products related to our favorite teams and players.
Rario Club knows how important this is to our community, so they will give Rario NFT owners early and exclusive access to tickets, products, memorabilia, and events that only happen once in a lifetime.
Here is a list of some of the ideas Rario is working on right now, and there will be more coming soon:
- Get special deals on cricket clothing and memorabilia and get these things before anyone else.
- Tickets to games, tournaments, and the whole season can be bought at a discount all over the world.
- the chance to become a member of a premium club Special content, like “Ask Me Anything” sessions and interviews with people who work behind the scenes, is available to everyone worldwide.
- Because the Rario Club works with local neighborhood clubs, organizations, and leagues, its members will have special access and other benefits.
Rario has given a golden opportunity for those who are into crypto especially in NFTs and metaverse while having a deep interest in the cricket world. Undoubtedly, these people would bring change to the Virtual cricket generation which would further even create passive income, unlike those gambling fantasy cricket apps & websites.
Here are just a few of the many Rario Review benefits:
- Using Rario NFTs with licensed Cricket intellectual property that is only available on the Rario platform. Listing in the Rario Club without going through any middlemen.
- Authorized partners can access more of the traffic that comes from the NFT’s private zone.
- Right now, the Rario team is in charge of this method, but in the near future, the community will decide the applications and rights through a variety of decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs).
That’s it with a small but informative Rario Review article, We will be covering all topics and FAQs regarding Rario NFT and its project very soon only at CryptosharX.