Suppose you’ve been having some crypto FOMO. In that case, you can end it today by opening an account with India’s newly launched Crypto Exchange “CoinDhan” and getting started investing or trading on CoinDhan exchange in just a few minutes.
The steps are super straightforward to follow. Create an account, select a form of payment, and get started Trading on Coindhan right away.
This short tutorial guide will show you the basics of using the CoinDhan exchange and Trading on Coindhan to get started right away. Check here, if you need a more comprehensive introduction to the CoinDhan exchange posted on CryptoSharX.
Also, don’t forget to read the detailed CoinDhan exchange review article only on CryptoSharX.
Create a CoinDhan Account for free!
Your entry point into the world of cryptocurrency trading is a CoinDhan account. But you’ll need to sign up for an account before you can make your initial purchase of bitcoin, ethereum, or any favorite coin with 100+ coins available.
Click on the button below to go directly to the official Coindhan sign-up page.
1. Make a User Account
In only 2 minutes, you may register using your email and mobile number!
2. Complete the KYC process.
Complete your KYC quickly and fund your Coindhan Wallet!
3. Start investing in cryptocurrencies.
Buy and sell a wide range of top gainers and high-volume coins at the best prices while experiencing the best performance!
On the official CoinDhan website and app, you can trade between more than 100 different types of cryptocurrency. There are also different trading pairs you can use. You can buy as many cryptocurrencies as you want, such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Cardano (ADA), Ripple (XRP), Solana (SOL), Tether (USDT), Terra Luna (LUNA), Polkadot (DOT), Dogecoin (DOGE), FTX, Axie Infinity (AXS), and Avalanche (AVL) (AVA).
With an easy-to-use interface, it’s not hard to start trading digital currencies like bitcoin and Ethereum in India. Using the CoinDhan app, you can buy and sell cryptocurrency in India at the best cryptocurrency price.
Start Trading on CoinDhan
Well, After you complete your sign-up procedure you will come to see Coindhan’s Trading panel. there are some terminologies to explain to you before we move further. Also, the thing to notice is that Before you can buy cryptocurrency on CoinDhan, you must first complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) process (KYC). KYC allows us to verify that you are who you say you are and that you meet our further special requirements.
- Red Box shows the Trade section: where you can begin with charting and tools from tradingview itself. On the left sidebar, numerous coins are available to trade with various trading pairs such as INR, USDT, etc. The right sidebar shows a complete position sizing, amount, and what to buy and sell, below there are sections for open orders and closed orders.
- open orders: Orders you placed as a limit as you expect price would hit the given limit price and your order will be processed automatically.
- closed orders: It refers to orders which you have canceled after creating it. suspension of opening orders due to some issues shown here in this section.
- Green Box shows the quick trade section: there is literally no brain science, all you want to do is deposit a fund and just convert your FIAT money into your favorable crypto coin in seconds.
- Blue box shows the orders section: This section shows all your executed orders you have done in past. it carries all records and shows you the history of your placed orders in the exchange.
- Yellow box shows the Portfolio section: Portfolio is like your wallet in crypto space, your holdings in crypto assets or any FIAT money will be shown here. You will be able to see how your portfolio is performing over market conditions daily to keep you updated.
Enough of introduction yes? Now let’s make your first transaction on the CoinDhan website.
- At the top of the chart, there will be coin names and trading pairs written over there, just like this BTC/INR, This represents this is a price chart of Bitcoin in INR price. Therefore, you can buy and sell this Bitcoin using only INR, not in USDT. If you want to do the same with the USDT pair then open BTC/USDT chart.
- The charting view shows a picture of how the prices of the two assets have changed over time. TradingView is in charge of the graphic tools.
- Recent trades show how frequently users around this trading platform are actually buying and selling Bitcoins with respect to time and quantity ( BTC ).
- Orderbook is nothing but a zone/point of a price where users are interested to buy or sell any particular coin. If a price crosses these zone, then buy or sell orders execute respectively.
Now come to the final point, This is where and how you create your Buy/Sell order.
When you click on a red arrow, you will get a lot of options of order types like a market order, Limit order, and a lot of others. For beginners, understanding market and limit orders are all they need to know about Trading on Coindhan. No extra bullshit!
- A market order is a command to purchase or sell something right now (at the current market price).
- A limit order instructs the trader to hold off on executing the trade until the price reaches the limit or a better price.
Now, put your interest price where you want to purchase bitcoin, let’s say Bitcoin’s current price is 2,375,377.0000INR but you are interested to buy Bitcoin at a price of 2,200,000.0000INR with the decisive positing size is what all matters. That’s all! Your Bitcoin will be added to your wallet as soon as it reached your limit price!
While you trading on CoinDhan, you might go and wonder about trading fees and all, No worries readers here is an article that you needed.
Your money/assets will be safer if you use a strong password and use our security features.
Use a strong password that you change often.
Turn on Two-Factor Verification (2FA)
Opening a CoinDhan account and making your first trades is a great way to get started with cryptocurrency in India. It’s much more than just buying and selling on the exchange. It can be puzzling at first if you’ve never seen a tradingview charting before. CryptoSharX has a wealth of trading articles and instructions to assist you to learn how to use trading tools and even develop your own trade methods.
CoinDhan appears to be a rising star in the field of crypto exchanges in India. You must open up an account and feel the real difference while Trading on Coindhan we are talking about!